I don't normally do memes (and I don't think that's an accurate discription of a meme anyway) but since I need to tell my SP something about myself (and also get up to 10 posts), I've decided to do it anyway.
From Moorina:
Senior Year: I was in Year 12 in 2001.
1.) Who was your best friend? Therese probably.
2.) What sports did you play? Hockey.
3.) What kind of car did you drive? I'm not sure how much I drove at all in Year 12, maybe twice? I was still on my Ls. I would have driven Mabel, a white Ford Laser.
4.) It's Friday night, where were you? At home, mostly.
5.) Were you a party animal? No.
6.) Were you in the "In Crowd"? No.
7.) Ever skip school? Only on the last 3 days of the year when no one went to school. My dad made me go the last day of each term though, even though nobody went then either.
8.) Ever smoke? No.
9.) Were you a nerd? I'm not sure. I was probably thought of as one although I don't think I was, I guess I wasn't really brainy.
10.) Did you get suspended/expelled? No, and no detentions in high school either.
11.) Can you sing the Alma Mater? I assume that's the school song. Yes I can. I always thought the alma mater was your school. How can a song be your nuturing mother?
12.) Who was your favorite teacher? I'm not sure. I liked all my year 12 teachers. I didn't like the fact that our class got split up and shafted around and around because our English teacher had cancer. (I'm not upset at her though, it wasn't her fault.)
13.) Favorite Class? I'm not sure - I liked all my subjects (except English) - Maths, Economics, Physics (not the second half though) and Ancient History.
14.) What was your school's full name? Sydney Girls High School.
15.) School Mascot? We didn't have a mascot but our hockey team did. It was Sasha's dog.
16.) Did you go to Prom? I went to my year 12 formal.
17.) If you could go back and do it over, would you? No, although I did dream about that once.
18.) What do you remember most about graduation? Having lunch afterwards.
19.) Favorite memory of your Senior Year? Finishing the HSC.
20.) Were you ever posted up on the senior wall? ???
21.) Did you have a job your senior year? No.
22.) Who did you date? No one.
23.) Where did you go most often for lunch? Maths rooms.
24.) Have you gained weight since then? Yes.
25.) What did you do after graduation? We had lunch and then went home I think. We then had to cram for the HSC. After the HSC, I walked around in a daze, went into the city to meet my friends and then watch La Vita E Belle.
Thursday, February 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment