1. Tychus hat - E (9 yo m)


It's made from my beloved Zara. I had wanted to use Aresnal colours but for the life of me, I couldn't work out what they were and so I ended up using my beloved Sydney Swans colours.
2. Wavy Gravy scarf - I (7 yo f)


Also from my beloved Zara. Nice bright colours to match her personality, age and fashion sense.
3 & 4. Piggle hats - E & F (5 yo f)


I made this from Heirloom baby wool. I'm not sure that the holes in the hat are big enough (see second photo) but it should be fairly successful.
5. Heartbreaking cute baby kimono & Simple slippers (from Simple knits for easy living) - J (3 weeks m)



The buttons are very cute caterpillars. I looked all through Lincraft and found nothing good, and then found these buttons in Big W. I may have been mistaken before. My current doll model's name may actually be Jemimah (named after the doll with the same name on Play School). My mum called her that name. I can't be sure - I know I had one called Jemimah and one called Elizabeth. I can't remember. Still, she's still just as pretty.


Some simple baby booties (although not knit in the round). The top ones are the correct colour, the bottom photo's colour is distorted by the flash but shows the stitches better.
After this, I made some little tags...

tie them to the gifts...

put it in the bag...

and give them to the lucky mother...
4 comments:
Oh my stars, did I catch a post or did I catch a post?! What a great lot of information. That really helped, the little things, like the coffee and tea and the love of chocolate. And I sympathize on the flexibility- I did Tae Kwan Do before and the loss of flexibility since I stopped- pitiful! But you sound fantastically athletic; I'm impressed.
I'm going over it with a finetooth comb *coughcloserreading* and I expect you'll be hearing from me again.
For now, I remain,
Your SP10
the question for me is.. who is SP10 for the other readers out there!!!
Anna, I was up at katoomba for easter convention and they had heaps of beanies there hand knitted and very bewtiful ( and expensive) and big for my head :)
I got a cool one for my head - acrylic, boys and it fit.
:)
actually i have a very cool hippopotomus beanie too!
Hey Neecey,
I wont comment on the fact that you bought an acrylic beanie. Come yarn shopping with me, and I'll make you one, to fit your head.
Secret Pal 10 - well its this 'swap'. It's for knitters/crocheters. Everyone is allocated a secret pal and they have to send them US$60 worth of stuff over a 3 month period, annoymously (mainly but not necessarily all knitting stuff). The recipient gets to write about themselves on their blog, so that the person sending stuff to them knows what you like and stuff. They also get to comment on your life and the stuff you are knitting. So, I have a secret pal who is commenting on this blog and sending stuff to me and I am secretly commenting on someone elses blog and sending stuff to him/her. I can't tell you who it is because its a surprise. I hope that makes sense.
Anna
Post a Comment