Here is my cardigan.

Can't see it...here it is.

and a close up

Now, I don't really care and am not upset, but I don't really understand why they placed it there hidden away behind other garments. Why did they both to show it at all? Do they think it really makes it look better or is a good position to put it? I'm just perplexed.
At first, I thought mine was the only garment to be like this, but on looking at my photos I found some others like it. It just shows how noticeable it is. (It wasn't in all the displays either.)



(Look carefully, down the bottom...)
The RAS, their window dresses and whoever else can do what they like. I just wonder what their logic is.....
4 comments:
Mmm! Another 'happy' knitter?
I wonder if anyone is happy about the Easter Show display?
Well I'm sure you know how I feel about the Easter Show displays. To think someone is getting PAID to create this wreck in 2008 is amazing.
And it's not like the Easter Show doesn't have a marketing budget either, is it?
Anyhow, I am very sorry your cardigan us UPSIDE DOWN on the floor of the exhibition. But, they say it is difficult to get displayed at all, so you should rightly be proud.
Congratulations!
Yay for it being displayed, but it's sucky that they stuck it on the floor. Why "display" things on the floor?
Well done on getting displayed, but I agree - a bit of a disappointing display :(
Post a Comment