Friday, December 26, 2008

The sweetest gift

This year for Christmas I received the sweetest gift from my dad. It is a 2009 calendar but its one which you can stick your own photos in. [Unfortunately, I can upload photos at the moment but] the pictures are:

January: Erin knitting.

February: My dad knitting.

March: One of my favourite people at church, Joyce, crocheting knitted squares for Wrap with love.

April: My dad knitting at Wooly creek station.

May: My mum knitting.

June: Harry's cafe de wheels in Woolloomooloo.

July: Woollahra Public School (my third primary school).

August: Woolwich Village.

September: My mum knitting at Yarncliffe station.

October: Honey with yarn.

November: Clem (my husband - more on that another time) knitting in the back of my parents car.

December: Debbie knittin in a Santa hat at my dad's office. (Debbie and I have a running joke about my dad.)

Isn't it cool/sweet?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering what the other 9 months were going to be. I knew about my photo and about Woolly Creek and Yarncliffe, but not the others.

Can't wait to see photos!

Lynne said...

Wow! What a great idea and what a fantastic selection of photos - can't wait to see them.

Melinda said...

That is really sweet :)