Wednesday, February 14, 2007
4mm - too thick and chunky
On the bus this morning, I was knitting a ballband dishcloth on 4mm needles. (I've frogged the first watermelon hat, washed the yarn and am waiting for it to dry before continuing.) Usually I find 4mm thin and fine, but after knitting Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino on 3.25mm needles for the Watermelon hat, I'm finding them majorly thick and chunky. *sigh*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
When I was knitting the sock (singular), going from the 2mm sock needles back up to 4mm ones felt like knitting with those giant 25mm rocket-looking needles.
Why does Blogger insist on calling me "Erin and"??????
I don't know WHERE that AND came from. Were we trying to be Erin and Anna? It's driving me batty.
I have no idea. I was wondering about that. I don't think we ever set up an account. You should be able to change it. Then you can let your bat free.
Post a Comment