I have decided to participate in Secret Pal 10. I completely and utterly blame Erin for this. (Okay, I partially blame her secret pal, Becky too. She sent such nice stuff and was altogether wonderful.) Anyway, I'm pretty sure you need an independent blog to participate. So I've started this blog (as Ozknits is co-authored and I'm saving my other LJ account for the knitting olympics). I will try to cross post or post about similar topics on both blogs for the period of SP10. (Erin, I still love you and Ozknits!)
-------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Secret Pal,
I'm not sure if any of that made sense. That was more for my friend, Erin's benefit. I first started a LJ, here, to post about the 2006 Knitting Olympics. Later in 2006, Erin and I started a joint LJ called Ozknits, where we both post about our knitting. I've set this blog up as a special independent blog for Secret Pal stuff (but please feel free to come to Ozknits too - its nice over there).
Anna
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment