Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Goodbye camera phone

Long time readers of this blog (i.e. Erin) will be pleased to know that I will no longer be forced to use my camera phone to take photos of my knitting. Clem bought me a digital camera for my birthday. I hearby give you what is (I hope) the last picture on this blog from my camera phone.

camera

Unfortunately, as Clem got this camera from HK, all the instruction manuals are in Chinese and my CD drive isn't working...so using this new toy will have to wait.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Anna! How exciting about the new camera! Though, is there a reason it looks weirdly suspended in mid-air? Perhaps it's due to your cell giving up the camera ghost? ;-)
Cheers from your Secret Pal! I'm still working out the details of my annonymous email (I'm not the brightest pal in the swap, but I won't let you down on the present end- swap's honor), but I wanted to let you know I'm out here and will be emailing soon. You've got such a festive blog; I can't wait to see your co-blog!
Hope all is well... be on the lookout for a message.
Your SP

Anna said...

Hi Secret Pal! It's so cool to have you! I'm not sure about my blog being festive though. I'm using gmail for my secret address if that's helpful. Oh, the camera isn't suspened mid air although I can kinda see how it would look like that. It's lying on my bed (hence the purple blanket) and I'm looking down on it.
- Anna

Anonymous said...

Woo! I'm a long-time reader! Go ME!

Anna said...

Perhaps you are actually long time readers....

Anonymous said...

hi anna :)