Minister's baby number 5 arrived on Monday! Little Jasper....
This is good for many reasons:
- Its a boy and so they now have 2 boys and 3 girls. Although Boy 1 (9) asked his dad "How old was I when you started playing soccer with me?" I'm not sure it would be a fair game...
- It didn't come on the mother's birthday, which was Tuesday - something she feared.
- It's birthday is my birthday!!!
- Mum was looking really big...so its nice to be gone...
However it is bad because I meant to knit all the stuff for all the kids before the baby came, so I better get my act together, quick smart - still have one piggle hat, one pair of baby booties, one wavy gravy scarf and a tychus hat to knit. Help!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Make that 2 piggle hats. One for Hopey at work, remember?
RW
You're going to be a busy little knitting bee, aren't you?
If I only had time for my hobbies...
if only I could knit!!
heh if only I had time !
Ga! I just realised I called little Jasper an 'it'!!!! Opps!
Post a Comment