I know I have a list of future knits to the side, but I thought I should make a list of all the knits I have lined up to do and in what order. This is really for my benefit rather than any one elses.
1. Finish gifts for "the five" (Tychus, Wavy Gravy (from SnB Nation), Piggle (x2), Heartbreakingly cute baby kimono, Denim baby booties - from my wall calander)
2. Finish hats for Peter (just a plain striped one) and Cohen (Watermelon)
3. Gift for SP
4. Hat for Clem's boss's baby (Watermelon hat?)
5. Wavy Scarf for Alice
6. Centre Square hat for Mum
7. Scarf for Mum (Irish Hiking Scarf?)
8. Mobile cosy for mum (Irish Hiking Cosy)
And other things that need to be knitted but not in a particular order
- Gifts for SP
- Kangaroo dishcloth
- Gifts for friends (can't comment - they may read this blog)
- Di's bag bag
- Bag for myself with the yarn Erin bought me
- Stuff with Clem's mum's stash
- Hat for Patsy's baby
- Squares
- Scarf with Mohair from the National Wool Museum
- Finish Beach jumper
I think that that is all that is lined up till Knit from your stash is over.
This weekend, I think I'll post about some stuff that's going on in my life, so that my secret pal can find out more about me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sheesh. I should really make a list too.
What a list! I am impressed! I'm working on... wait, won't tell you, might give away the secret ;-)!
Yes, please with more life details. I'm very curious* about friends** lives***.
Glad all is going well there! Can't wait to see what you do for your Pal!
Cheers,
SP10
*Nosy
**Or complete strangers
***anything you might find in "People" magazine
Post a Comment