Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Present

My secret pal was wondering what had happened to me, so I guess I should post. Firstly, I am still here. No, nothing's happened. I was just unaware of how to get my photos off my new camera, onto my laptop, and the instruction manuals being in Chinese didn't help. But never fear, Clem came over tonight and showed me how do do it. (Bless him!) (I think you rate up in hero status now - now I can post pictures of my knitting on my blog.) So now I can be a proper knit blogger, as I now have a decent camera to take photos of my knitting. (I still can't install the software though, my laptop refuses to recongise the fact that it does actually have a DVD burner (or even just a CD Rom)...*sigh*)

I'm still working on the present's for kids 1-5, but last week as well as being little Jasper's birthday, was also Jasper's mum's birthday and so I made her a little gift (I'm pretty sure she'll never see this blog so it should be okay to post, as it was left annoymously...dump and run.) I gave her this.

Present

Which was all from Tribes and Nations except for....

Ballband dishcloth

a regulation ballband dishcloth.

The card read thus

Card

I have to leave you with one last picture though - one of a lovely lady at my church. Actually its just the back of her head. She had an operation a few years ago and now has a bald patch on the top of her head. The other ladies of the church, whose knitting skills far exceed my own, decided to knit her a rather extensive set of Berets for the winter and Yarmulkes for the summer. Isn't it stunning?

Yarmulke

3 comments:

jely said...

omigosh!! i didnt know u had a blog?!?!

hallo anna bananaa!! :DDDDDD

Anonymous said...

haha yeh she's been hiding it for a year it seems :) ANNNA :)!

Anna . the scret blogger! :)

this is a bit sad. I don't see people, and I'm writing all over their blogs.

the last time I saw Anna I think was at Clem's b'day.. no wait at ignite.

Anonymous said...

What a dear present for your minister's wife! And what a fabulous hat! It sounds like you have a lovely group of people at your church.
Glad you've sorted out your camera issues- that little thing shouldn't keep you from blogging your Finished Objects to the world!
Cheers!
SP10