I did alot of stuff last Saturday. I didn't realise it was alot of stuff and till my dad was telling my mum what we did last Saturday. We
- went to a prayer breakfast at church to pray for KAOS, Sunday Roast, ISCF @ RBHS, SSHS, LOTKs GNW Kids Club and many other things.
- went to Eastgardens to buy stuff for the mystery lunch and some fruit and vegies.
- went to the chiropractor (me - had a sore shoulder - situation unknown)/Supa Centre (dad - to look at new laptops/desktops)
- felt like hot chips (me) and so went to La Perouse for chips (me) and fish and chips (dad).
- stayed at home for a couple of hours and invited 4 kids to come to the movies with us.
- took 4 kids (aged 5-8) to the movies to see the Bridge to Terabithia (a book I somehow did not read as a child). The kids were really well behaved and did really well.
- went back to kids place and had dinner with kids and parents. Why do people think its bad to serve up bubble and squeak? Its so yummy.
- helped prepare packs for GNW flyer mailout.
- came home and contemplated how we said we were going to put up the bookcase I bought before IKEA Moore Park closed down in April 2006, which has been sitting in our corridor ever since. Decided we were too tired and went to bed.
Friday, June 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment