I finished (well I finished knitting, still have to weave in the ends and do the fringe) the Irish Hiking Scarf.

I knit it with Cascade 220 and the stitches are so much clearer (due to the yarn - obviously) than when I knit it with Naturally Merino and Fur. (It was quite fuzzy.)

I finished the Irish Hiking Scarf up at WKC, and started on a Ballband dishcloth.

It's knit with the Sugar n Cream cotton that Becky sent me. I've now finished a set of two in reversed colours to give to some friends at an engagement party tomorrow. I like the verigated as the backing colour better than the other one. I like how the colours line up in diagonal stripes and stuff. Still, together they make a nice set.
I'm now back to knitting another ballband. I actually started this one as well at WKC, but couldn't finish it as I ran out of light purple. This is the Sugar n Cream cotton, that my SP10 Em sent me. I decided to stop, make my complete set of (2) Becky Sugar n Cream ballbands and then use the brighter purple (as the ball is bigger than the verigated) to finish off this ballband. (Did that make any sense to anyone?)

I have seemingly started on my cotton fest and it isn't even warm yet. Should try and knit with wool while I have the opportunity.
Oh, and I finished one of my secret projects - DBB. I still can't tell you about it - I may never be able to tell you about it, but at least its done. Maybe that's why I haven't been posting.
1 comment:
these both look awesome and inspiring! i want to make them! :-)
Post a Comment