Hehe...that's so cool. It could be the sister ship of the Dreaded Doily and we could invite the pilates pirates to entertain us. I still need a pirate name though.
The Yarrrn Armada? (The Yarrnmada just sounds silly.) We could plunder and pillage and search for lost yarn treasure. (Addis, Zara...it would be beautiful)
5 comments:
If I ever become a pirate, I'm going to name my ship the Black Purl.
Hehe...that's so cool. It could be the sister ship of the Dreaded Doily and we could invite the pilates pirates to entertain us. I still need a pirate name though.
We could be a fleet (Armada? Something?) of knitting pirates!
I need a pirate name too.
The Yarrrn Armada? (The Yarrnmada just sounds silly.) We could plunder and pillage and search for lost yarn treasure. (Addis, Zara...it would be beautiful)
What would be a good knitting pirate name?
I like that kind of treasure.
I don't know. I'm not good at names.
Post a Comment