October is looking to be a very busy month knitting wise because:
1. Socktoberfest! - This will be my first pair of socks and I hope (I may be very optimistic here) to finish them within the first week of October. I'll be knitting them using Yarn Harlot's plain vanilla sock receipe.
2. I need to knit a 4th Kureyon Hat (for a friend's birthday) and Cozy (to wear to the five weddings I have to go to in October and November).
3. October is finish as many UFOs as you can month!. My friend, Adina, is running this and I think its a great idea (all knitters have way too many UFOs) and it would be encouraging to her, so it would be great if anybody reading this, joins as well (and tells all his/his friends too!!!!!)
Only 6 more sleeps.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay for finishing UFOs!!! And for October in general. :-)
Post a Comment