Monday, October 01, 2007
Of October
I was going to update my knittingness up to the end of September but my camera has taken an unplanned holiday to Toongabbie. (It's okay - I know where it is. It's all good.) However, today is the beginning of the mad race known as October. I swatched for my sock. I came up with 4 sts to the cm (10 to the inch) (unstretched) on 2.5mm needles and so I plan to cast on 80 sts for my 23cm (9ish inches) leg circumference. Does this sound wrong to anyone? If it does, can you let me know somehow. I'm not sure how you'll do it, as I'm going to be away (and practically netless) until Saturday. If I don't hear from you, I guess I'll find out the hard way. Hurrah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I use the formula:
Diameter x Guage = Number of Stitches to Cast on
Hope that helps.
9 x 10 = 90
Good luck!
Halloween thought - if I go as Tracy, you could go as her best friend Penny! You'd be a good Penny. Borrow something 60s ish from Zoe and get a lollipop, and do her hairdo. Easy.
Yes, I am obsessed with Hairspray, why do you ask.
Post a Comment