Socks
I finished my first pair of socks! Well...almost...I still have 2 ends to weave in.

I knit and completed my first sock on study camp. I was so excited, I ran round showing every one who'd been watching my progress. In honour of the occasion, I wore the one sock (and one knee high stocking on my other foot) to the semi-formal dinner at the end of camp.

The following week, I knit the other sock, so I don't suffer from second sock sydrome much, although it was certainly harder going than the first. I do suffer from finishing though. I still haven't finished weaving in the ends...better do that this month!

(The socks are Yarn Harlot's Plain Vanilla sock receipe and it was really easy to follow, although I still got a little freaked turning the heel and had to get someone to read me the instructions.
Kureyon Beanie
I knit this hat for a friend for her birthday (Hi Q! It is coming!) but I still haven't woven in the ends (again...are we noticing a patern here) and given it to her. Better hop to it.

Moss-Grid Handtowel (from MDK
I hadn't touched this since the end of September, but I have to get it finished before a wedding I have to go to on Saturday. Better get a move on.

I have been working on cozy - no pictures yet though.
2 comments:
I really love the socks - the yarn did some great pooling!!
Congrats on your socks! They look great.
Post a Comment