Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Of yarn and other things

As Clem and I will be apart on Christmas day, Clem gave me my Christmas present on Saturday. It was a huge box wrapped up in Christmas paper. Inside the box was this:

Clem's yarn

For the knitters its more of the same yarn he bought me when he went to WEBS a year ago. It's the only yarn he knows. There is some Cascade 220, some Dale of Norway Freestyle and some Noro Kureyon. (And yes, he got it from WEBS this time too - although this time online.)

At the bottom of the big box was this:

Ring box

Any guesses?

Hand

[Normal blog programming will return shortly.]

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy for you!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Am I going to have to fly back for a wedding now?

Anonymous said...

Oh my - congratulations!!!! That is just so cool!

Anna said...

Ez - You know that dream I had about you having to fly back from NZ midway through your trip (two times ago) because Pam was getting married - do you think it was a premonition...just a bit confused?

Fuzzi_Sparkler said...

I think you say normal knit program! Hey are you coming down to St Aidan's by any chance this sunday?

Love,

Neecey.

Anna said...

Hey Neecey,

No I'm not. I'll be travelling to Moree on Sunday. Sorry!

Anna

Anonymous said...

People are always mixing you and Pam up, so maybe even your subconscious can't tell the difference between you and that's why she got married in the dream.

adina said...

CONGRATULATIONS ANNA!!!!!!!!!!!

Melinda said...

Such a cute story! He obviously knows how much you appreciate your yarn!! Congrats

Fuzzi_Sparkler said...

Hope Gunnedah is great. Let me know if you're back and visiting St Aidan's in the next week or two! :)
I'm hoping to squeeze in a few night services before kids ministry starts at my old church(rather strange saying that) that could mean I don't go to night service.