"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb." Psalm 139:13
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Easter Show
As it obviously wasn't finished on the inside (I have lots to do when I get it back), my Arietta Cardigan did not receive a prize at the Easter Show (I am completely not disappointed at all) but it was displayed!!!! =) I'm pretty excited about that.
Unfortunately I think you were a victim of some bad, bad window dressing, Anna. It took me some time to spot it today... because it's lying flat in the display case! Idiots. It still looks lovely, but it would have been more visible if they'd hung it properly.
5 comments:
Congrats! Is it visible in one of Ailsa's pictures? I was looking for it but I didn't spot it yet...
I'm sorry I wasn't thinking very well when Ailsa was snapping pics, Anna! I meant to make sure she got one of your cardi, and I totally forgot.
Hi Donna,
Don't worry. I'm just stoked to know its there. I'll take my own photos.
Thanks!
Congratulations on having it displayed - well done.
Unfortunately I think you were a victim of some bad, bad window dressing, Anna. It took me some time to spot it today... because it's lying flat in the display case! Idiots. It still looks lovely, but it would have been more visible if they'd hung it properly.
Post a Comment