Sunday, March 16, 2008

Socks, Show and Silence

I finally finished a project.

Bec's socks

(Sorry about the bad background. I only just finished them before I had to give them (what's new?) so I take what I can get.)

They're birthday socks, and although a couple of days late, I normally only see Bec on Sunday. I hope they fit. They're just standard 3x1 rib heal flap socks in Ranco.

Inside of sock

I was actually really tempted to knit them so the inside was on the outside, the fascination of the inside patterm, but conformity got the better of me.

socks on

I know (other than earlier this week) that I haven't posted in ages. I think partly its that they've blocked photobucket and flickr at work (well at least uploading to them). (As much as this inconviences me, I understand why they've done it. It does cost them bandwidth and money.) But really in recent weeks, its mainly been because I've been trying to finish my project for the Easter Show. Don't worry I have absolutely no chance of winning. How do I put this, I handed it in, but it isn't finished on the inside. I hope they might display it. Unfortunately, I don't have any photos as my camera was not working as I was handing it in. Never to fear, Clem fixed it.

More regular blogging show follow, until the next knitting crisis occurs.

1 comment:

adina said...

Are you going to take pictures at the Easter Show? I can't wait to see your project!! :-)