
And as I looked at it, I wondered who was posting something to me. I read it said NZ but then thought back to all my secret pals. It was only reading the word "yarn" on the customs form, that I realised who it was from.
Inside was this card

It matches the similarly coloured wedding dress Pam designed for me.
and this

Gorgeous Touch 4ply wool. Erin, is it mean to be sock yarn? Or other 4ply project yarn? I just sit there looking at it.
Similarly, due to good sense and training, Clem gave me

Zoe Mellor's The Big Book of Kids Knits (which is much better than The Big Book of Kids Nits which is what I almost typed).
Danke
3 comments:
I assume 'happy birthday' is in order?
Oh. Err. Yes. Thank you.
It can be sock yarn if you wish it to be. Or not. Whatever you choose. I did pick it up with socks in mind, though.
Hope you had a good birthday!
Post a Comment