Thursday, March 01, 2007

About me

Once again, I don't normally do these, but just so my secret pal can know stuff about me, particularly since I haven't been using this blog for long.

(From Kris)

1. What time is it?
11.34am

2. What's your full name?
Anna Ruth Leard

3. What are you most afraid of?
I'm afraid of heights - sometimes. It's not a conscious thing. I don't think it. I feel it.
I'm a little paranoid about daddy long legs because even though they can't pierce the skin, if you eat them, as the most poisonous spider, you die. I don't have this issue with other spiders though. The other side of the room, I don't care.
I think I'm sometimes afraid of death, although the time I came closest to death I wasn't afraid.

4. What is the most recent movie that you have seen in a theater?
Night at the museum.

5. Place of birth
St Margarets Public Hospital, Darlinghurst (Sydney), Australia

6. Favourite food
Chocolate

7. What's your natural hair colour?
A lightish brown, with some blonde bits colour. I'm not very precise, am I?

8. Ever been to Alaska?
Considering, I've never been North of the Equator, no.

9. Ever been toilet paper rolling?
No.

10. Love someone so much it made you cry?
Not just the loving them bit, but something happening to people I love, yes.

11. Been in a car accident?
No. At least not in a car. I think I may have been in a car accident with a bus, while I was on the bus.

12. Croutons or bacon bits?
I never understood bacon bits till we had them with soup at church once. I am so now, a bacon bits person.

13. Favourite day of the week
I want to say Saturday, but I spend all Saturday thinking about KAOS (Sunday school), so I would have to say Sunday arvo, which I usually spend sleeping or watching the previous nights episode of the West Wing.

14. Favourite restaurant
I don't have one. I can never answer this question.

15. Favourite Flower
I live tulips and iris and recently I've grown in appreciation of the rose. I like most flowers though, just not the ones with pollen that stains stuff.

16. Favourite sport to watch
I love watching ice skating, particularly the pairs. Otherwise, sport doesn't really attract me, except the olympics on TV. I watch Swans (AFL) games in person, but on TV, its just not the same.

17. Favourite drink
I used to say Coke, but I've given it up. Now, I don't know.

18. Favourite ice cream
Chocolate ecstasy, although we went to Norton St, and they had sticky date gelato. Mmm...

19. Disney or Warner Brothers?
Disney

20. Ever been on a ship?
I'm sure I must have been on a tall ship, at some stage. I've been on a cruise liner, does that count.

21. What colour is your bedroom carpet?
I don't have carpet. I have floorboards.

22. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
I failed the test to get my L's once. I got all the questions right in the part where you can get some wrong, and got one wrong in the part where you have to get them all right. I passed the Red P's (license test), Green P's test and Gold license test first time.

23. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail?
The Sydney Swans telling me about a pre-season game.

24. What do you do when you are bored?
Knit, sleep....not that I ever have an excuse to be bored.

25. Bedtime?
Usually midnight, although should be earlier.

26. Favourite TV show?
I'm not sure I have a favourite, although I really like all the ones I'm currently "committed" to at the moment. Tuesday - NCIS, Wednesday - House and Spicks and Specks, Saturday - West Wing. Perhaps I'm most hooked on West Wing but I guess maybe Spicks and Specks.

27. Last person you went to dinner with?
As in out? Di, last Saturday. We had Thai.

28. What are your hobbies?
I knit. That is all. Oh, I like sleeping too.

29. What are your favorite colours?
Purple, blue. Not sure what else.

30. How many tattoos do you have?
None.

31. How many pets do you have?
1 cat - Honey.

32. Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
Perhaps the chicken. Ask God. I don't worry about such questions too much, got too much knitting to do.

33. What do you want to do before you die?
Live? I don't really have any great ambitions.

34. Have you ever been to Hawaii?
No.

35. Have you been to countries outside the U.S.?
Considering I've never been to the US, yes. I've been to Australia (naturally), New Zealand, Vanuatu, Fiji and New Caledonia (which is technically France).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so ready for SP10 to begin. You have really been blogging! Hope you get a great pal - I had fun pals in SP9.