Friday, June 29, 2007

Becky, ce héros

Yesterday, I was at the TC SnB, and Erin gave me a surprise package in a real "Ziploc" bag. (We have Glad Ziplock bags in Australia.)

Ziploc bag of goodness

Becky had sent me, in a special emergency package to Erin, all this...

Goodies from Becky

3 balls of Berroco Ultra Alpacca in this gorgeous purple colour (this already has an intended use)
2 balls of my now beloved Sugar n Cream (why can you not get this in Australia?)
1 sockblocker keyring with instructions on how to knit a mini sock for it
1 packet of gorgeous sheep cards as well as one with a message from Becky on it
1 box tape measure with tea on it

She claims it was because there was extra room in the box but honestly, that is more than nice. Please remember that this is Becky, Erin's former SP9 spoiler. All I've done is comment on her blog. She is so extra lovely. I'm not sure how good my french is. I hope I haven't misgendered her, but thank you so much Becky, you're my knitting hero!!!!!

I've almost finished Clem's scarf. I think I'll be able to finish it tonight. Then I'll probably start on Operation TRINEMANCT as well as a couple of birthday presents.

Clem's scarf

I'm going to be on annual leave next week and as the laptop is down, I'm not sure if I'll get to post between now and when I get back to work, but I will be looking to purchase a laptop in the next week which should solve some problems.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you like everything!! Happy knitting!

Anonymous said...

Hi Secret Pal! What are you making with the purple yarn? I have blue Berrocco Ultra Alpaca and it's going to be the Hourglass Sweater from Last Minute Knitted Gifts!

Anna said...

Becky,

Its super wonderful!!!! And I used the measuring tape as a tape measure for redecorating our church. It was really useful.

Anna

Anna said...

Dana,

Yay! You found me. I don't have to keep using Secret Pal. Half thet time I wrote Anna and then had to change it. I'm going to use the purple ultra alpacca to make a hat and scarf set for myself when I get the chance!

Anna