Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Forgetful

Why is it, that I keep knitting projects and give them to people, forgetting to take a photo of the FO first? I, therefore, can't show you the dishcloth I gave to Cate as a farewell gift (it was the one I showed as a UFO previously made from the Sugar n Cream from my Secret Pal - yes I did put the border on) or the beanie I made for Mayz for her birthday (that was the Noro hat - I did the swirl decrease). I actually do have a phone pic of my farewell dishcloth for Jenny, but I'll have to save that for a time when I can get the pictures off my phone. I will therefore have to distract you with pictures of Honey.

Honey under blanket

Yes. Honey is really under that blanket. She stayed under than blanket for about four hours although she kept moving round, becuase everytime I looked under her head was in a different position.

Honey under blanket

If you look closely in this pic, you can see Honey's nose as proof that she really is under there.

Honey highlighted

See?

She even sneezed four times in a row under there and still didn't get out.

In other knitting news, I'm still knitting on the neverending Erik Scarf (based on the baby genius burp cloth from Mason-Dixon Knitting) for Clem.

Clem's scarf

I am getting near the end though, and I'm wondering what I should prioritise next. There is ofcourse, project topsecret with Erin, the ABC Knit in is coming up, so I should start on some squares, I had planned to knit my mum an Irish Hiking Scarf, I have to knit Di's bag bag and I want to knit Kru a Noro hat for her birthday. Hmmm....decisions.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Project topsecret needs some kind of Operation... name. It sounds so official if it's an Operation.

Anna said...

Operation topsecret? Operation knit? It needs a topsecret name though. We can't give away what its for. Operation colourblind girl? Operation red necktie? Operation Operation?

Anonymous said...

Operation TRINEMANCT?

Anna said...

Ooooh yes. Its very joyful. =)