Yesterday, Clem and I drove to Homebush and dropped off my
Easter Show project for 2009. Considering the
great display last year (for a more complicated but admittedly less well finished project) I don't have high hopes but I entered anyway. I was, however, much smarter this year and entered something I had already finished. (I do learn sometimes.) I entered the
I do shrug I knit for my wedding last year. (I used
Mirasol Cotanani in #400 colourway. I have no idea how many skeins it was.)
I didn't actually blog about the wedding last year (after
this post) so here are a few photos of the shrug and well the occasion (08 November 08).




(Sorry about the bad photo.)
A friend had a baby last year and I knit her a
baby kimono (modified to be knit in the round) and a
pumpkin hat to go with these
booties, but I never blogged them. Here is little E in her baby kimono.
[Photos courtesy of Tealily Photography and Jiun Der Chung.]
3 comments:
Oh Anna you look gorgeous and so does your knitted top - congratulations again
Beautiful wedding photos. Congratulations!
The baby looks very happy in her kimono [or maybe mummy just makes baby smile! :-)
What a beautiful wedding! Congratulations, Anna!!!
Love the shrug and baby kimono (the baby's pretty cute too - and so is the bride)
Post a Comment