Monday, January 17, 2011

2010 by the numbers

In case you think I thought 2010 was a failure, I really don't. Here is 2010 by the numbers (alot of which seem to be 2).

Number of Australian states visited (including the one lived in): 2 - NSW, SA
Number of Australian territories visted: 2 - ACT, NT
Number of Canadian provinces visited: 2 - BC, Alberta
Number of Chinese SARs visted: 2 - Hong Kong, Macau
Number of Countries transited through but not visited (but have been to both before): 2 - Singapore, USA (technically I did enter the USA, but considering it consisted of a bus trip from one LAX terminal to another and lasted all of 10 minutes where I had this strange feeling about my life being ruled by Arnold Schwarzeneger)
Number of CPA subjects completed: 2
Number of apartments lived in as abodes: 2
Number of world famous train journies taken: 2 - The Rocky Mountaineer and the Ghan
Number of weddings attended: 5 (or more I feel like I've forgotten one)
Number of funerals attended: 1 - there may have been 2 had I not been so busy
Number of Godchildren: 1 (and he is the cutest ever) (and I'm overwhelmed at the responsibility)
Number of AFL games attended: At least 6...I lost track there too.
Number of books of the Bible read: 46 plus

1 comment:

adina said...

Sounds like 2010 was a great year for you! If you ever do enter the USA for more than 10 minutes, let me know! I would love to catch up and knit together, show you the awesome yarn stores here, or both!