Last year, I wrote a series of goals and even though it was a fairly big failure (not that I'm down on myself), I've written a list for 2011 (although it's a bit shorter than last year):
1. Celebrate the holidays well. (I hope to list all the holidays I've come up with in another post.)
2. Knit a personal 6-sock sock-club.
3. Knit Christmas presents throughout the year.
4. Finish UFOs.
5. Read for the Love of God Volume 2.
6. Invite someone to our house each month.
7. See our parents meaningfully twice a month.
8. Have meaningful quiet times.
9. To pay more boardgames/Wii with Clem.
10. Complete 52 weeks of organising
I realise alot of these are vague (i.e. 3, 4, 8 and 9) as how will I assess that I've done them. I'll try and work at metrics as I go along. But there they are for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love your ambitions! I checked out the 52 weeks of organizing- I think that site will help us here too! Glad to see you are well.
Post a Comment